Our Most Popular Blog Posts of 2020
I am sure that I am not the only one who is glad to see 2020 come to an end! This year has been extremely challenging for schools. And admissions directors, much like teachers, have had to pivot into a world where in-person interaction is the exception, not the rule.
Though I hate to look backwards, one of the things that I always do at the end of the year is to look back at which blog posts were the most read by the folks who visit the Bright Minds Marketing website. I use this information to help me to select topics to write on for the next year and it is also a good way for me to understand which pieces resonated with an audience and which ones were less than appealing.
For example, I really enjoyed writing the piece comparing the bankruptcy of Sears to school enrollment marketing, but judging by the traffic that piece got, I think I was the only one who thought that was an interesting contrast! Likewise, I am often surprised at what will peak the interest of a reader. I was pleasantly surprised that my article on Improving the First Impression of Your School resonated with so many of you.
At this point, there are almost 100 articles on the Bright Minds Marketing website covering a full range of enrollment related topics and challenges. I hope that every time you visit the site, that you walk away with a nugget or two of information on how to improve your school's enrollment.
As you head into a well deserved winter break, you might want to schedule some time to read some of these articles that so many of your peers (and competitors) found useful in 2020.
- Twenty Tips for Increasing Enrollment at your School
- What is a SWOT Analysis and How can it help me Enroll More Students
- Creating a School Communication Plan
- What is a parent ambassador program and why should your school have one?
- Five Ways to Improve Customer Service at your School
- How to conduct a winning school tour
- Got an Hour? Here are three simple things you can do to improve your school enrollment
- What is Inbound Marketing and Why Should My School Adopt it?
- Improving the First Impression of your School
- Improving your school's social media activities
Thanks to all of the our clients - we wouldn't be here without you! And thanks to everyone for reading. Here's to a great 2021!