It seems like the older I get the quicker time flies. As I reflect upon 2018, I took a look at my Google Analytics to see what my top performing Bright Minds Marketing blog posts were for the year. In case you missed any of these, here is a list of the articles that your colleagues (and competitors) were most interested in.
- 10 things every principal or admissions officer needs to know about marketing your school
- 5 Tips to improve your open house and enroll more students
- Maximizing Parish enrollment in your Catholic school
- 6 Low effort fundraising tips for your private or charter school
- Creating a competitive analysis for your school
- Improving school word of mouth marketing in your school
- How to act now before your Catholic school closes
- Developing customer personas for your charter and private school
- 3 Simple changes you need to make to your student enrollment form now!
- The secret trick to enrolling more students at your school
Thank you again for allowing me to offer guidance and help to you as you seek to improve enrollment at your school. Wishing everyone a Happy Holiday season!